Friday, December 27, 2019

Intro: When KSims come to Town

~Introduction~


  What happens when two charming, talented sims move into the neighborhood?

  •  a gameplay story 
  • starring the two youngest members of BTS
  •  more to join later (maybe)
Credits:

  I hate making/building anything in Sims4---so what I am using was made by far more talented people than I am.  I downloaded everything off of the Sims Gallery in game.

  •   The House: version I downloaded said it was made by Annejca and the original was made by mmuseic.  It is called, " BTS Beautiful Home 5 BEDS".  It is a beautiful home! <3
  • Jeon Jungkook : So many fan made versions of him, this is the one I thought looked most like him.  Made by thainabm.
  •  
  • Sim Details: Renaissance Sim; Traits: Music Lover, Ambitious, Active, Quick Learner 
  • V (Kim Tae-hyung) : Again, a ton of fanmade versions of him, this is the one I liked best.  Made by grigkot  
  • Sim Details: Party Animal Aspiration; Traits: Dance Machine, Childish, Insider, Gregarious
  • As per Korean naming practices, the name listed first is their last name, the one after is their first name.  
  • Photoshop Action : I'm also terrible at Photoshop, so at the moment I am using an action by Lieveheersbeestje Old Tones V9 Old Time.

  NOTE: I haven't done much with Sims4, I preferred Sims3, but my Sims3 game is currently under construction (something somewhere is haywire with it) so I decided to give Sims4 another try.  At the moment I am obsessed with BTS music (like a lot of other people in the World, haha) and thought it might be fun to try out Fame and explore other things using BTS sims.  So I am attempting to fulfill wishes/lifetime wants/work related stuffs/etc.  V has a party aspiration, which should be interesting, I typically hate trying to throw parties in Sims... In Sims3 I could handle like 30 sims in a household (or more!!), but since I am pretty much a newbie with Sims4, I'll stick with 2 at the moment.  If I get better at managing them (or find a version of the others that I really like) I might add them later.  So this is just for fun for me, but I love writing stories more than just about anything---it makes the game more enjoyable. =)  Also, I want to get back into writing (and improve), so this works as a prompt of sorts.

  NOTE2: I love CC and mods, it is probably what is wonky with my Sims3 game, but since I use so many with it (and it has been like a year since I played so I don't remember half of what I have, ha) it will take a really long time to go through it all.  I used to have quite a few Sims4 mods the few times I played it, but this is pretty much a fresh install.  I only have one mod, by Scumbumbo, that lets me change autonomous options on the fly.  After playing about 30 minutes, all Jungkook did was drink water ALL the time, so I was off on a search to curtail that particular action.  I may or may not add as I go along.  I usually only add mods to fix things that bug the heck out of me...lol

NOTE3: I apologize for the pictures, hopefully I'll get better at taking them in game.  I wonder if there is a Sims4 camera mod like there was for Sims3?? *must remember to check*

NOTE4: Also, at the moment I have turned aging off, since I am trying to explore the game, I don't want to feel pressured with my poor sims' lives ticking away.  I may turn aging on later, but at the start, they are all going to stay the same ages... 

NOTE5: Hey---these Sims really aren't BTS...so... 
NOTE6: And this is Sims so...
NOTE7: This is sooo loosely based on them...super duper duper ooper loosely...

NOTE8: It's all in good fun, don't take it too seriously!! =p

 

No comments:

Post a Comment